With the new EK-Vardar EVO Cooling Fan now on the market, the newest start-stop function has been making waves and has some great benefits. For starters, when your PC is idling, you will be provided with a true 0dB environment. Modern GPUs have been using this technology for a while now, so implementing it into liquid cooling fans was a long time coming.
How Do I Use It?
Using the software you use to regulate fan speed, you’re going to adjust the PWM curve to make your EK-Vardar EVO fans come to a complete halt and by lowering the PWM duty cycle by 20-30%, the fan motor and controllers will turn off.
The fan will turn back on once the PWM threshold you have set is reached. At this point, the fan will speed up.
Having a start-stop function on your fan, you will be able to achieve a dead silent experience by simply adding in the right fans and adjusting the PWM curve.
- Less dust buildup in the radiators
- Less dust buildup throughout your PC
- Having the fans stop when not in use will increase the lifespan of your fans
EK-Vardar EVO fans with Start-Shop Functionality
- EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Black (500-2200rpm)
- EK-Vardar EVO 120ER White (500-2200rpm)
- EK-Vardar EVO 140ER Black (500-2000rpm)
- EK-Vardar EVO 140ER White (500-2000rpm)