This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for XXX GIGABYTE® Intel® X299 Chipset based motherboards that support new Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket processors. This monoblock is compatible with the following GIGABYTE® motherboards:
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 3 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 7 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 9 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Ultra Gaming (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 UD4 (rev.1.0)
Designed and engineered in cooperation with GIGABYTE®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel® LGA-2066 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-FB GA X299 GAMING RGB features high flow design and it can be easily used with weaker pumps or silent water pump settings as well. This kind of efficient VRM cooling on an X299 platform additionally brings down the CPU temperatures compared to the traditional CPU water block and stock VRM heatsink cooling solution.
This X299 platform based monoblock also comes with a new redesigned cold plate. The new design ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The monoblock is equipped with a Digital RGB LED strip that connects to the 5-pin header via the special LED cable provided with the motherboard. GIGABYTE AORUS X299 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion App, users can individually address color to each LED on the monoblocks integrated Digital LED strip. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the Digital LED strip with an ordinary LED strip or any other custom solution as well!
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
– EK-FB GA X299 GAMING RGB Monoblock
– Mounting mechanism
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
– Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- The built-in 3pin LED strip is compatible only with 3-pin 5V digital LED controllers.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!