EK-CoolStream SE is a slim, high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator. Built for EK-Vardar 140mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allows for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in 28mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used.
– Copper fins
– 90% copper tubing (H90)
– Brass chambers
– Aluminum/Steel housing
Dimensions: 460 x 140 x 28mm (L x W x H)
Port threads: 2x G1/4″
Fan compatibility: any standard size 140x140x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
– EK-CoolStream SE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4″ extenders
– Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
– Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
– Allen key 2,5mm
- When using fans other than standard 140x140x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irreparably damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|# of Fans||3|